Futaba 8UAP and 8UAF transmitters
transmitter, nor will it void your warranty. However, do not attempt this procedure
unless you are comfortable with soldering electronic equipment!
2. Unscrew and remove the antenna.
3. Remove the back cover of the transmitter.
4. Locate the small printed circuit board mounted on the back of the power ON/OFF switch.
5. Solder a small jumper wire across the diode, as indicated. (The diode is located on the other side of the board,
where you can't see it.)
6. Reassemble the transmitter, being careful not to pinch any wires. Plug in tha battery and RF module, and replace